Homemade Ground Beef Pizza


On Sundays, I always know what is going to be on the menu for each meal during the day. It's cinnamon rolls for breakfast, family lunch after church and ordering a pizza while watching a game or movie for dinner. It's our tradition! Lately, I have been wanting to cook at home on Sunday evenings so I can practice my cooking and baking skills. Since we like our pizza on Sundays, I decided to create my own rather than ordering a pizza from a greasy pizza joint. I am proud of myself that I did not have a recipe, and the only instruction I followed was the oven temperature and how long to cook my homemade pizza. With five simple ingredients you can make your own pizza in a matter of minutes.

Ingredients:
Already made pizza dough (I have not crossed the line yet to attempt to make my own pizza dough, but the Food Lion brand pizza dough next to the Cinnamon Rolls in the grocery store works out just fine.)
Olive Oil
Shredded Cheese (Mozzarella and 4-Cheese Pizzeria)
Ground Beef (Charlie's favorite pizza topping)
Pizza Sauce (for dipping)
1. Cook your ground beef. 
2. Preheat oven to 425 or the temperature the pizza dough calls for.
3. Take out your pizza dough and using your hands, flatten the dough to your desire shape and thickness on a cookie sheet or pizza pan.
4. Rub in some olive oil over the dough
5. Cover the dough with mozzarella cheese.
6. Add your ground beef
7. Top off your pizza with the 4-Cheese Pizzeria shredded cheese
8. Bake for about 12 minutes or until it looks just right!
9. Heat up some Pizza Sauce for dipping and BAM! You have yourself a pizza!

Another dinner that is "Charlie-Approved!" 
It makes me feel so good when he wants me to make it again. It gives me hope that I can be a good cook!

xoxo
Jessie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment